What about the Belles SA-100?

This is what I read on a UK website on the Belles SA-100 amplifier:
'SA-100 represents one of the most musical and involving amplifiers available on the market today at virtually any cost. The musical cohesion and captivation this amplifier generates is quite astonishing whilst giving you all the detail and nuances that complete the music.'
It also says somewhere it was inspired by the DarTZeel NHB-108 power amplifier.

I must admit this amp is pretty good, and so I am wondering why, in contrast to the SA-30 or 350A, there aren't any user reviews of this amplifier available. Are there any users of the SA-100 on this forum?
noortje
I'm using a Pass Labs XP-20 with my Belles SA-100 and the combination is transparent and dynamic with incredible slam. They are both inherently 'fast' components but are both fussy about power. I feed them with a PS Audio P10 regenerator and Coherent 6D power cables. Very happy with the Belles, it drives my Ushers really well.

Due to the reviews of this thread, I bought an SA-100 about six months ago.I paired it with the Belles 28A Reference Series Preamp driving Dali Opticon 8's I don't have a lot of experience with a lot of amps so it is very hard to give an appraisal in that regard.  All I can say is I heard a MacIntosh tube pre with a Mac SS amp with 400 wpc driving 25k Sonus Fabers and I don't think I'm lacking much.