Vandersteen 2ce sig ii vs Devore 0/93

Just curious if anyone has heard these two on the same system in the same room. I am guessing the 0/93 would or should be a huge setup up. I am running Atma-Sphere MA-1 silvers and a UV-1 with Bel Canto Dac 3. So power isn’t an issues with the vandies. reason I ask is that I am looking to move up from the 2ce sig ii. Devore and Daedalus is on my radar... 
128x128pstores

Showing 3 responses by tomic601

Glad you asked about 1.7 or bigger ,     I really like them. spent several enjoyable hours listening to Jacintha on a pair here in San Diego recent w my old spare B77 half track.. Dealer is Stereo Unlimited, 7 big showrooms of fun and many top brands, including Vandersteen. they certainly gave the massive Mac monoblocks a workout but sounded great - 6-8’ out into an already big room. I think the room will be the issue for most. A credible contender and always on my list. Obviously a dealer network, value focused firm, going to around a long time, decent resale, on the list !

have fun
enjoy the music

i have a nice RSD disc spinning now Delos, Triplaner, Bardo, NOVA-II, NAIM Atom out to TREO-CT, nothing forward in my system, but everything is different....

The carbon tweeter is outstanding, 7-10 hour sessions no fatigue but also detail.... Miles Davis on now after 6 other LP’s

i just spent two weeks with my reference system and amazingly you get same tweeter and in family sound as the 7 for order of magnitude less....
fun

you have plenty of power, I am running them ( albeit in a condo ) in a large volume room w 40 wpc NAIM

ran them w 22 wpc big tube Line Magnetic a local fellow Agon member  hauled over...lovely

OF course there are other alternatives....

enjoy the music

Treo CT
and yes, i have heard all 3 but not in the same system
of course, i am biased