Upgrading speaker cables...

Currently, I have a Cambridge Audio CXR200 that has a bi-amp feature on it. I have 1 channel going to lows, and 1 to highs for each side. So, 2 pairs of cables for each side. 

I'd prolly have to go down the line on the cables if I had to buy 2 sets.... So, would I be better off with 1 set of nice cables with a set of jumpers, or 2 sets of lower down the line cables for them?

Reason I'm looking is, I have cheap cables currently, and was told a nice set of cables may open up my speakers (Wharfedale Reva-4 towers) and make them sound better. 

Thanks for for any help/suggestions! 
manofsteelpt
If the bi wire posts on your speakers are easily accessible to fiddle with and you can use bare wire (no terminations) then you can leave enough bare wire exposed to reach both terminals. You can alway go back with a length of tubing, size up the exposed bits of wire, cut the tubing to length, slit it on the side, and fit it over the bare, exposed wire.

You'll be surprised at how good it can sound using only one cable. You'll eliminate the plated connectors (comprised of at least two different metals) and the jumper wire itself, which most likely will not be the same as your speaker cables, eliminating a lot of variables. 

It's what I did and the coherence is first rate.

All the best,
Nonoise
Thanks for the response, Nonoise... Do you mean strip the banana terminals off one side and split the positive and negative wires to both terminals on the speaker? Im sorry, this is all new to me. 
Cables will not open up your speakers. Higher priced cables just cost more. If you aren’t happy with the sound change your speaker amp or source.
Do not listen to the naysayers, cables make a difference, experiment and judge for yourself.