Under $3K streaming dac suggestions, Roon Ready?

Just as the title explains..

Currently using an Auralic Mini to Mytek Liberty.  Looking for a one box solution to save space/cables primarily, but if sound quality improvement is capable in the under $3K range as well, then WOOHOO!!!

Will be hooked up to a Yamaha A-S2100 integrated, Spendor A4 speakers.

I've previously used: Lumin D2, and PS Audio DSD Jr. - and both of those sounded the same as my current setup, and I'm not against going back to either of those since they fit the requirements.

Open to all/any other suggestions.  I have my eye currently on: Mytek Brooklyn Bridge and the Teac NT-505.  Would prefer a component that offers balanced & unbalanced outputs, and volume control isn't needed of course.

Best,
Rob

128x128robelvick
Hi there,New to this forum and at best a part-time audiophile.To share my experience: I use an OPPO 205 UDP in two systems - ROON is run on a MacBook pro (my 'dedicated music server'), conncetion w/ OPPO is seemless via Toslink, USB DAC or wireless input (Linksys mesh system as wireless router).Via USB DAC, the OPPO is a full MQA endpoint (decoding and rendering), via wireless, it is limited to the 'renderer' function (one step of unfolding if I understand right), so you leave the initial 'decoding' step with ROON. MQA files up to 24bit/192kHz play "losless" via the wifi connection.
When you want to play the same program through both systems (e.g., when you have a house full of guests), time coherence between the two OPPOs via wifi input is perfect (thanks to Roon). I would argue that the wifi connection is at least as good as USB and Toslink 'wired' connections, may be better - although I cant tell.
My dealer had dropped a Mytek Brooklyn in my system for comparison (only tried USB input, no wifi) - it sounded a little cooler, but to me there is no loss of detail, space, texture when comparing the OPPO to the Mytek and I actually preferred the 'sound' of the OPPO (apodizing filter setting), but all in all differences were very marginal.
Now - I know the OPPO is no longer in production, yet the service is still very much alive, incl. firmware updates, etc. and you could still get a new one on Amazon or ebay within your budget. Superb SACD player comes on top. One more box saved.
@aschuh1  Good suggestion.  I'm not opposed to using an Oppo 205, and I would be able to play my CDs again too!

Anyone use an Oppo as a Roon endpoint?  Looks like it uses the same/similar DAC as in the Mytek.  Maybe a later version.
What kind of Dac does the Bel-Canto have? It can’t be much if there’s no highlights of the dac on the product page. With no balanced outputs, I'm not certain if this would be any better than a Bluesound node at 1/3 the price
@aberyclark -- someone mentioned above the DAC is their 2.7, which if true is a very good DAC.