Tubes for Shindo Aurieges L

I open my shindo aurieges l to check what kind of tubes it uses but the tubes doesn't have any markings on it. Does anybody know what kind of tubes for this preamp? Any tube recommendation?
pinoy6
Now I'm really getting confused. So no tube rolling and I'll probably pay premium price If get the tubes from Shindo labs right?
If you can figure out what the tubes are and go on various tube sites you certainly can experiment with nos tubes and not damage your amp. But you have to find out the correct tube types. That's why I suggested talking to Tone Imports who are distributors for Shindo

Thanks Ahendler. Here is the reply from the very nice guy Jonathan Halpern of Tone Imports.

"The tubes wil be either ELC86 x 2 and 6X4 or LCP86 x 2 and 6X4- LCP86 and ECL86 are interchangeable. Either way, unless you've logged more than 10,000 hours of use, the stock tubes should be perfect and testing above new. The Aurieges runs tubes very gently as do all Shindo components".
The whole point of Shindo is you don't have to tube roll. Ken uses vintage parts and NOS tubes throughout.

You are looking at the preamp the wrong way---if you really want to roll, switch to a Cary SLP98 or something.