Tube integrated amp under $1000

Getting close to taking a plunge on a small tube integrated amp preferably under $1000.  Open for suggestions.   Small size and WAF matters.   The two leading contenders I have actually heard are Glow Audio Amp 1 and Jolida fx10.  

Only knock I know of against either is Jolida runs hot and can shorten lifespan.   How has that turned out for owners?

Will  run 90db small monitors initially  and needs a headphone Jack as well.  Ability to drive lower impedance headphones like Sennheiser Momentum without noise or hum desired. 

128x128mapman
Mapman have a look at my "Headphone Heaven"system.This little amp is KILLER & will drive Low Impedance cans with NO PROBLEM!

Mapman, From your other posts i know you use a computer as a source. Great for a multi system person. Sounds like you need a tube  headphone amp, preamp combination. Maybe one that includes DAC. I am thinking this is what I need as well. One way I found around the DAC issue is to use a HRT music streamer connected directly to the inputs of my Schiit Vahalla via dual male RCA connectors I found on Ebay. The Vahalla lacks pre outs however

Hi Mapman

If your looking for a piece of kit that fits the above bill you should (if you can) audition a Quad PA One headphone/preamp/USB DAC it would fit your computer audio set up excellently

Retails in the UK for £1200 new, there's a "open box" on e bay for £750 which in my eyes is excellent value for money.

Its been reviewed very favourably in both of the UKs leading hi fi magazines (HI FI World and HI FI News)

I don't know of its availability in the US but it has transformed my headphone listening.  I use it with Seinnheiser 800s and Audio Technica W5000s.  I also own the considerably more expensive Bryston Headphone amp and the little Quad kicks its Butt

Cheers

Mark

I forgot to mention the little quad is a 6sN7 tube based amp

I have retubed mine with Shuguang Black Bottle CV - 181s

So if your if your into tube rolling the Quad is a good choice

It has a small footprint and does not get too hot

Cheers

Mark

Tube amp experiment has been put off again. The Triangle speakers I would have used have found a happy home in my second system running off the most impressive Bel Canto C5i digital Class D integrated that has everything needed in a small box and sounds fabulous as well especially with the more efficient Triangles. Outstanding headphone amp as well. This setup is now sounding the best it has in years and can’t imagine dissecting it again at this point or adding yet another limited system on a tight budget that would only get limited usage. I do have some very nice less tube friendly gear siting idle at this point. Might need to do some house cleaning and acquire some funding there first before doing anything else new. The interest to try different things never does end it seems.
i love the musical paradise amp. i used 6l6 which they recomended for quiet headphone playback and  then switched to gold lion kt 77 and got a much bigger sound thru my open baffles. the kt's seem not as tubey but still exlnt. the advantage with this amp is getting to choose between various styles of tubes which is like getting 4 amps for one price. with the money saved you can but exlnt tubes