Triplanar vii - upgrade tonearm and ic wiring

I have a triplanar vii
Gavia Galibier table, Zyx Universe cartridge, Doshi Aalap preamp

It sounds fabulous, very revealing and tonally balanced

Are there upgrade options that take the sound even farther?

Or should I leave a great thing alone
128x128audiotomb
Syntax, Maybe you could see here that you are relating your opinion, probably based on listening in one of your systems. Your opinion is valuable, but it is not more than opinion. So are you suggesting that the OP can upgrade his system by selling his TP in favor of a Phantom? IMO, that would just raise up another collection of pluses and minuses.
+1 Lewm, some folks just love change for the sake of change.
Different, is not necessarily better.
Folks do love to recommend their favorite flavor though.
hello, can you tell me who set up your Triplanar ?
I would love to have someone set it up for me.
thx
everyone has that what he deserves ...most talk about something they have no clue about...I bought all that stuff... So what?
Looks like there are two threads running on this. Here's an edited version of what I posted on the other one:

As you know, you already have a great sounding setup. I know this is true since I have a Galibier Gavia with Triplanar VII and Benz LP and it sounds very nice indeed. Putting aside cartridge issues, which tend to be rather personal, you might want to consider a different tonearm, not that there is anything wrong with the Triplanar but just to try a different type of sound. I recently added an Analog Instruments Siggwan which is a 12" cocobolo arm. It is too early to say how it compares to the Triplanar but the Siggwan is especially easy and fun to listen to.

I am convinced that 12" arms are capable of better tracking. This is my 3rd 12" arm and each one has had cleaner tracking in inner grooves than any of the 9" and 10" arms I've owned. In addition to this sense of ease and composure, the Siggwan is notable for its lack of mechanical colorations. In contrast, the Triplanar has excellent detail but sounds more like a metal or mechanical instrument. It's hard to describe but whatever coloration is responsible for this is missing from the Siggwan.

Another option is to upgrade the Triplanar. I wasn't aware of this until today but Triplanar now has 3 models---the VII-U2 Classic, the VII-U2-SE, and the U-12. Both the SE version and the U-12 have a carbon fiber arm and silver wiring.

I see that you have several Doshi pieces so you must like the Doshi sound. I have heard the Doshi gear at RMAF but not in my own system so can't offer any suggestions there.