Tried Dynaudio Sapphires with Moon 330A + 330p - very disappointing

ok. some of you will kill me for this but I am trying out replacing my old NAD C720 ($200) with some better amp for my Dynaudio sapphires. I just tried out Moon 330A+330P (~C$8000) and went what??? There was certainly a difference but certainly not worth $8000? Utterly disappointed, I am now thinking of going for a decent integrated stereo amp (e.g., NAD 375BEE)?

Am I missing anything here?

(see other post https://forum.audiogon.com/discussions/upgrading-receiver-got-a-pair-of-dynaudio-sapphires-nad-c740)
ray_sonya

Showing 2 responses by missioncoonery

Simaudio Is not a god match for your Saphires,way too polite IMO and obvoiusly yours as well...Solid State,lots of power is the key.Pass labs,Plinius is a great starter and guessing a finisher,cheers
Id say anyone using Simaudio  with Dynaudio hasnt heard what the Dyns actually can do as far as speed ,timber etc etc,IMO..Id also say most /not all concure that Pass mates better with Dynaudio as well as Plinius all day long compared to what is sugested above.Just stop your posting and do yourself a favor and try one of these two combos and be done with it.