Triangle Titus 202 + SS amp=???

The reviews I have seen for the Triangle Titus 202 mention that they go well with tube amps. Do they also sound good with solid state amps? I have an NAD C370 integrated amp, and I'm in the market for a speaker upgrade. Unfortunately, there are no Triangle dealers in my area that I know of. I am presently considering the Triangle Titus 202 and the Paradigm Reference Studio 20 to replace my Wharfedale Emerald 93s (good speakers, but hardly top of the line). I have a sub, so bass extension is not an issue. I also have use a 15 band/channel eq, so perfectly flat frequency response is also not an issue.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Tony
socprof
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that you will probably end up selling the Triangles off if using them with inexpensive SS.
Why don't you consider Axiom M22Ti's? They are well-reviewed, cheaper than the Triangles, and should mate well with your amp and sub. You buy factory direct and have 30 days to try them.
I'll add the Axioms to my short list. Heck, the Boston Cherry ones match my furniture! :-) Do they do a good job of reproducing acoustic guitars?

I have the Sony 222ES SACD/CD player.

Tony
Aside from tube amps, Triangle's work best with SS amps from Audio Analogue, Cairn, Audio Refinement, and Unison. But, if your SS amp is not known to be "tube-sounding," you can compensate by partnering it with a smooth sounding CDP like a Rega Planet or a Cambridge Audio D500SE.

Your amp alone should work well with the Triangle's. NAD's sound is not known to be typical "solid-state" sound. However, Sony CDP's are not known to be smooth sounding but I do like one Sony CDP which I currently own - a DVP-S9000ES... and guess what, I use it with Triangle Titus'! So, if the sound of your CDP is close enough with the 9000ES, then no problem. The amplification I use is an Audio Analogue Puccini. The Triangle's have superb speed, imaging, and soundstaging (compared to Wharfedale Diamond 8.1's which they replaced).