Tone Arm for Miyajima Zero

Des anyone have suggestions for an optimum 12" arm for the Miyajima Zero? Considerations of mass, resonance, stiffness etc would be helpful as well as personal experience.
ifanpayne
Fidelity-Research FR-64s with N60 stabilizer (or B-60 base) is the best you can get
There is room for some play in the position of an arm within the monting hole but it’s a metter of a few mm, not as much as 50mm (Raven) or 14mm ( 4 Point 14).
If I understand you correctly, that’s the measurement for the Raven 10.5 arm. There is a Raven 12 arm that is about 289mm but that may not be exact enough for your existing hole.
You need super high mass tonearm for low compliance MONO cartridge, the best you can find is FR-64s.

Unfortunately I already have a mounting hole in my turntable which is 12 inches (305mm) from center of the hole to the center of the spindle

Change arm board on your turntable and make a new mounting hole.

PS distance for FR tonearm is 230mm
If you have a solid plinth w/o a removable arm board you can make a tonearm board out of a heavy wood like cocobolo, lignum vitae or Ebony and overlay the old hole. You can also plug the old hole with like or contrasting wood and epoxy then plane it perfectly flat.
The FR is a good arm for it. IMHO the 4 Point 14 has better bearings and is stiffer. The SME V 12  is too light.
I own/use a FR64S and it sure is an awesome arm but you would need the much more costly FR66S for the 12" mounting. If vintage isn’t your thing, and if you are looking for something less costly than the Glanz, the Groovemaster II will handle the cart perfectly.