Threshold T-200. Help me choose a preamplifier

Good day, Colleagues!
Not so long ago, at an auction in Japan, I accidentally won the Threshold T-200 amplifier. I really wanted this brand, but I was looking for the T-800D model. But it turned out to buy this amplifier ... And now I am very tormented with the choice.
I spent two days on the internet looking for balanced amplifiers. Here is a list, is there anything on this list worth seeing?
Pass Labs X1 - 
This preamplifier is sold in Russia at a very good price, it seems to me. 1800 dollars. But I do not know his condition. The photographs show that the cable that connects the power supply and the preamplifier itself is frayed. And the power supply is not complete, but a small black box.
Pass Labs X2.5 - I found this preamp for 2000 euros in Croatia, but shipping will cost around 500 euros, so it is already very expensive for me. 
Black Ice F-360 - A very interesting preamplifier. The ad suggests that this preamp has very high detail and can expand the scene. :) But I don't believe in advertisements.
Leema Acoustics Pyxis ll -  This amplifier is quite expensive, I found it in my country for $ 2500 and this is a showcase sample. It has an impressive range of features, there is a phono stage, which I also need, and balanced inputs and outputs.
Electrocompaniet ec 4.7
Electrocompaniet EC 4.8
Krell KSL-2
Audia Flight Pre
Quad Artera Pre
Rotel RC-5000
Audio research LS-15
audio research LS-2B
Spectron Model 10
Audio research LS 17
BAT VK-30
McIntosh C2200 - But this is already very dear to me.

I really look forward to your help and advice in choosing.

vetusto
Then the question is: what is the output impedance of Pass Labs X2.5? Because this is the only preamp I can afford on my $ 2000 budget. :)
vetusto
... the question is: what is the output impedance of Pass Labs X2.5?
According to the manual, 360 balanced 150 unbalanced.
Be real careful with the T series. It was prone to melting down. I owned a T2 and the T400. Both had to go back to Threshold three times each for issues. One day I fired up my system (quite literally) and my Snell's burned up from DC current sent to them by the amp and preamp. I unloaded them when Threshold was still in business. Should anyone buy a T2 pre amp; DO NOT connect it to your system without FIRST connecting the power supply to the preamp!!! You will experience a system meltdown. 
+1 @invalid
Just go with unbalanced input of the T-200, all preamp on OP’s list are compatible.
Stereophile measured the input impedance of the T-200 at only 926 ohms.
Holy cow! Was Nelson using modulated Arc Welders as preamps at the time? That characteristic confers great importance to the selection of interconnects as well…