This is for Georgehifi especially but others can chime in.

I am buying Dynaudio C-1 Platinums and would like an ideal amp. Which would you choose? I prefer solid state. Separates or integrated. If you could recommend a few optimum choices that would be great. Based on my short couple years on here you strike me as very knowledgable on the subject. My dealer wants me on Pass Labs. Incidentally right now I have the Devialet 400 and I’m pretty sure you are not a fan of this type of amp. Any of your wisdom is appreciated. Thanks, Mike

128x128bubba12
Audiotroy:
I do not personally dislike you and I've never met Troy who is apparently your alter ego. But your inability to curb your salesmanship is bothersome as are your long winded defenses to why you cannot or will not stop. Your belief is that you are not selling but doing a service to posters by enlightening them about the brands you carry.
 As I've said too many times--if every dealer behaved like you, there would be no Audiogon as everybody who is not in the industry would leave for other sites and the dealers would be arguing about who carries the best gear for a particular application. But then again, I know of no other dealer, manufacturer or industry rep who does what you do here.
Rather, they generally enlighten the conversation with information and DO NOT talk about what they sell or compare what they sell to anything else unless requested. 
When time permits, I'm planning on a road trip from several states away to visit Johnny Ruttan's Audio Connection.  This based on his always helpful and constructive posts here, and a subsequent telephone conversation.  My route will include a wide berth around Audio Doctor, for reasons that I'm sure you can infer.
While discussing the merits of various after market shock absorbers on  a Triumph motorcycle website, an owner of a parts business announced an opportunity to beat an upcoming price increase on shocks his company sold by urging interested bikers to "get 'em while you can." Not cool, and I pointed that out. His fumbling reply was that he buys ad space on the site so he could say whatever he wanted in the forums, and I pointed out that the arrogance displayed by his response should mean that buyers may want to take their bike bucks elsewhere. Others agreed. In the comments from the Audio Doctor's Troy, a similarly inappropriate hard sell that I feel simply doesn't belong in a forum should in all likelihood hurt sales for them, and makes me wonder, does Dave know about this? I can only suggest Dave get a new partner as Troy isn't doing the business any favors, and based on Troy's posts I wouldn't buy anything from these guys. Ever.
gpgr4blu638 posts01-15-2018 1:06pmgpgr4blu"...your inability to curb your salesmanship is bothersome as are your long winded defenses to why you cannot or will not stop. Your belief is that you are not selling but doing a service to posters..."

It is the established protocol clearly defined under the applicable terms that determine the use of this forum that dealers of audio equipment as well as manufacturers of audio equipment are permitted to post in this forum. If you have a sincere complaint regarding any single poster here or a group of posters in this forum you should bring your considered objections to the direct attention of this group’s experienced moderators who will then assuredly act accordingly unless you are yourself one of the moderators of this group it is not your roll to limit discussions herein you are welcome.
Just like everything else all of us have an opinion. I just don’t understand why Audio Doctor’s postings bothers people so much. We know he’s a dealer and as such will promote what he sells. Don’t "we" have enough sense to take what he says with a "big grain of salt"? I take every recommendation with a grain of salt and hope people take what I say with a grain of salt. Dealer or not, we have our own biases! I’ve talked to him several times and have challenged him on several recommendations, because in my system I had already compared the cables in question and preferred the product he said was so inferior. He has an opinion just like anyone else. I would love to visit his store and hear some of the components he talks about and decide their merits with my own ears. Listening to different components is how I learn and grow in this hobby.