This is for Georgehifi especially but others can chime in.

I am buying Dynaudio C-1 Platinums and would like an ideal amp. Which would you choose? I prefer solid state. Separates or integrated. If you could recommend a few optimum choices that would be great. Based on my short couple years on here you strike me as very knowledgable on the subject. My dealer wants me on Pass Labs. Incidentally right now I have the Devialet 400 and I’m pretty sure you are not a fan of this type of amp. Any of your wisdom is appreciated. Thanks, Mike

128x128bubba12
Post removed 
No Jmcgrogan, we are not the same person as Bo. Nor do we behave the same way.

Bo basically states Monitor Audio Platinum speakers are the only "tru fi" whatever that is, that can sound realistic.

In many of our posts, we talk about not just our speakers but others that we don't sell that we also respect and also recommend.

Also I have no idea on Bo's experience while I have over 30 years of field experience.

As per "salesmanship" and not liking it, maybe instead of refuting someone who has had the Devialets along with a ton of other good brands and saying maybe the guy is right and I should look at brand x, I hear incredulous arguments, like from guys like Khost who believes that measurements in hifi are valid ways of weeding out and evauating product.

Perhaps it is you guys who are the real problem, I have stated time and time again, we are brand agnostic, if we find something better we move into that, yet I see the same arguements made to diparage anything that we recommend.

As per Gr4blu he has stated time and time again about not liking me, for that reason, he should not be allowed on these forums as he is not adding anything to the discussion, you should not be allowed to attack another member, it is small minded and again it is diverting the discussion which should be about which amp, speakers or whatever that can assit the OP.

As per testing look at the videos of our shop or our facebook page, we have tested and continue to test most of the hot gear on the market.

For example the Mytek Brooklyn is now one of the hotest dacs on the market guess what we have one. 

Usually if a product line is leading the pack we get it.

When I said we tested Devialet on numerous high end referernce speakers and we tested many other brands and have agreed with two reviews which stated just how good the T+A gear is, we wouldn't have to quote long passages of those same reviews to prove a point.

How about trying this one on, Hey that T+A gear may be  great, look at these reviews, maybe I will contact the importer and find out where I can hear these products for myself so I can make up my own mind and by the way that doesn't necessarily mean we are the closest dealer or are even in the same state or country as the OP.

Take Musicfx, he tested a T+A vs a Pass Labs integrated, perhaps that might tell you something, again, we are not saying Pass or Sim or Ayre are not great products, we are saying that T+A may be even better  and is worthy of an audition and the company based on its sheer size and resources may make a product which is really special.

We don't force buyers to call us, or to visit our shop, the people who actually come in are usually very impressed by our sound and the range of gear which we offer.

Dave and Troy
Audio Doctor NJ

Audiotroy:
I do not personally dislike you and I've never met Troy who is apparently your alter ego. But your inability to curb your salesmanship is bothersome as are your long winded defenses to why you cannot or will not stop. Your belief is that you are not selling but doing a service to posters by enlightening them about the brands you carry.
 As I've said too many times--if every dealer behaved like you, there would be no Audiogon as everybody who is not in the industry would leave for other sites and the dealers would be arguing about who carries the best gear for a particular application. But then again, I know of no other dealer, manufacturer or industry rep who does what you do here.
Rather, they generally enlighten the conversation with information and DO NOT talk about what they sell or compare what they sell to anything else unless requested. 
When time permits, I'm planning on a road trip from several states away to visit Johnny Ruttan's Audio Connection.  This based on his always helpful and constructive posts here, and a subsequent telephone conversation.  My route will include a wide berth around Audio Doctor, for reasons that I'm sure you can infer.
While discussing the merits of various after market shock absorbers on  a Triumph motorcycle website, an owner of a parts business announced an opportunity to beat an upcoming price increase on shocks his company sold by urging interested bikers to "get 'em while you can." Not cool, and I pointed that out. His fumbling reply was that he buys ad space on the site so he could say whatever he wanted in the forums, and I pointed out that the arrogance displayed by his response should mean that buyers may want to take their bike bucks elsewhere. Others agreed. In the comments from the Audio Doctor's Troy, a similarly inappropriate hard sell that I feel simply doesn't belong in a forum should in all likelihood hurt sales for them, and makes me wonder, does Dave know about this? I can only suggest Dave get a new partner as Troy isn't doing the business any favors, and based on Troy's posts I wouldn't buy anything from these guys. Ever.