Thiel Tweeter issue

I have a set of used Thiel CS1.2's I recently bought cheap. Of course they were a little dirty, but at low levels sound great! At higher levels though, the tweeter sound harsh, and has got progressively worse. I am having an issue finding a 25TAC/GW-TH H420 60hm 26/90 tweeter replacement. Anyone know a solution? I would be willing to change both tweeters to match, if a different tweeter would be an improvement over the original. Any help would be great! thanks.
128x128oak244
Ahh just took the covers off and its not the tweeter.  The rubber surround has come unglued from the cone and its flapping making the noise. 
oak244

which Thiel speaker do you own?
Keep me posted as you resolve this issue.
I have the CS 1.2's.  I asked Madisound about some replacement speakers and they recommended the  SB Acoustics SB17MFC35-4.

I run a pair of SB Acoustic SB17NRXS35-4 in the front of my Civic and LOVE them!  They say my 4ohm speaker is 170mm and these SB's are 4 ohm 171mm, so it should fit.

The other option is to get the original speaker repaired.

Honestly though based on my cars speakers I am almost willing to try it out.
Don't, a car can sound good with 4 speakers that cost 10 bucks for all 4.
Open both doors and stand a foot away and see how the sound is then .

I had a Nissan Maxima with 8 Bose 901 speakers in it , sounded fantastic .
My Car is a Coupe, so I only have 2 doors.  The stock speakers still run in the back But not real loud, I have always been a fan of front stage.