Thiel Owners

Guys-

I just scored a sweet pair of CS 2.4SE loudspeakers. Anyone else currently or previously owned this model?
Owners of the CS 2.4 or CS 2.7 are free to chime in as well. Thiel are excellent w/ both tubed or solid-state gear!

Keep me posted & Happy Listening!
jafant
tmsrdg

Good to see you again. Stay tuned for XO upgrades via Tom and Rob soon.

Happy Listening!
tmdrdg

what gear including cabling is in your current system?

Happy Listening!
hi i have an peculiar problem with my thiel cs 2.2 current system is
coda csx power amparc ls 26 preamparc ls22 preamplumin t1ridge street audio speaker cabletransparent audio icsi am not able to get sweet spot and good highs . sound is muffled. and also changed amp to mcintosh ma 7900 treble is little bit improved but not mellow. inputs needed where the system is mismatched. any upgrades to speakers to be done on cross overs or something. inputs needed.
regards

mallikh67

Welcome! good to see you here. Make sure that all cables are connected to your gear. Tight connections on the speakers as well. Once this is accomplished continue to listen for improved sound.
There are a few CS 2.2 owners here on the Panel. Stay tuned until they chime in to address your query.

Happy Listening!
mallikh67 - Have you worked through standard troubleshooting practice? Does the bad sound persist with another speaker, or headphones? If only your 2.2s are at fault, is it in both speakers? Try to narrow the problem down to an individual problem and then we can help you mitigate it.