Thiel Owners

Guys-

I just scored a sweet pair of CS 2.4SE loudspeakers. Anyone else currently or previously owned this model?
Owners of the CS 2.4 or CS 2.7 are free to chime in as well. Thiel are excellent w/ both tubed or solid-state gear!

Keep me posted & Happy Listening!
jafant
I've been looking at getting a streamer/server and have also heard concerns expressed about the Lumin streamers tending toward the dry/analytic side. I spoke to a dealer who sells both Lumin and Innuos gear, and the dealer recommended a Lumin streamer initially until I mentioned that I didn't want anything that might sound too bright with my Thiel speakers. The dealer's recommendation then changed to considering an Innuos Zen server/streamer because the sound was likely to be smoother and more musical. I'm sure that a Lumin can sound great in the right system, but it does make sense to buy from a source with a good return policy if things don't work out as planned.
I want to support prof's comments about using tube gear with the 3.7s. I've noticed than ronkent hasn't responded to this discussion yet, but I remember that he was very happy with the sound from his 3.7s when they were driven by a PS Audio BHK Preamp and BHK 250 power amp. My recent addition of a BHK Preamp (with tube input stage and MOSFET output stage) to my M700 monoblocks (class D, with power to spare) has opened up the soundstage and naturalness of the music being produced by my Thiel 2.2s. The 2.2 is definitely an easier load than the 3.7, though, so not every tube or tube/hybrid amp is going to be an ideal match for the 3.7.
So uh there’s a set of 3.6 for sale next state over. They’re asking 1500. It’s itchy...
@solobone22  I never liked Naim not my type of sound.I conquer Innuos is really good and very musical worth considering.You also have 432 Evo music servers that are starting to be very popular.Regarding amps there is a 3.7s owner on this forum that drives them with Accuphase amp.