The New Synergistic Research Purple Fuses

This thread is intended for those who are actually using the new SR Purple Fuses. In my system, they are a significant improvement over the SR Orange fuses. What are your impressions? 

Frank
128x128oregonpapa

The posting to the Facebook group was real, and in fact is now up to over 50 people laughing at you.

Gosh, Frank.

How will you find the strength to go on after such humiliation?🤔

These guys creating profiles to dog pile this discussion forum belong to an audiophile hate group on Facebook; literally a group dedicated to laughing at people with much better stereos than they can afford, with technologies they fail to comprehend. And being insecure they imagine we too are insecure and so fear what they think. Their intention is to derail this thread and get it deleted. Perhaps they are the ones who will get deleted?

Yours in music,

Ted Denney III

Lead Designer/CEO Synergistic Research Inc.

@jnorris2005

"It was me, jnorris2005, that posted this..."

Well, in that case, it looks as though I owe "andypandy" a big apology. From now on, I’ll be referring to you as "Karen." The question you should be asking yourself is this: Why would someone derive pleasure out of demeaning others to the point of ridiculing them on another site and have "over 50 people laughing" at them, and then come into this forum to report the results? Look inward, my friend. Look inward.

@thecarpathian Carp ... these guys are killing me. I’m dying laughing. Maybe I have a stand-up comedian career looming in my future.

This putz, jnorris2005, actually admits that he slandered me on another audio site. He and his buddies have no idea what I and a few others here on A’gon are experiencing with their audio systems.

With the new AC filtration systems installed at the speakers, in combination with the latest innovation with the new fuses, while listening to master tape vocal recordings, you CAN actually "see" facial expressions ... especially while sitting in the dark (they will never understand this comment either).

The entire house circuit is now treated with products, including the new SR Purple Fuses, that lower AC noise starting at the circuit breaker box, and ending up at the speaker binding posts. The final result is amazing, to say the least.

Frank

Post removed