The Best Inexpensive Wines Available Now

I'm always on the lookout for good wines at a fair value. Ok so maybe cheap wines that taste expensive. Anyway, are there wines that you've had recently that you would consider a terrific value for the price? I personally enjoy the merlot and chardonnay from Clos du Bois which both cost about $14 in New Hampshire. To relax with a glass of either and listen to my music (classical and jazz) does make the early evening sit pleasingly well.
128x128jcbach
Bella Sera for me works great but some puffff works much better.

Disclaimer: pronouns sound 'f' to yourself not like conventional english alphabetic sound 'f'...:-)
my vote goes to Brancott vineyard Sauvignon Blanc....from New Zealand....an absolutely oustanding value at $9.99!.....and for those special nights a bottle of Talley Vineyards California Pinot Noir is very special at $21.99 here in Dallas!
This should be an enjoyable thread.

I've always enjoyed any ol' cheap red Italian wine ($5 or $6). I've never been disappointed. However, when the listening calls for low lighting any Classico Reserva (however its spelled) in the $20 to $25 range sits quite well. I also prefer my wine at almost room temperature.
Try the petite syrah and the pinot noir from David Bruce. Both are superb and can be had for $17-$20.

Eddie
Not sure what this has to do with audio . . . . but - for about 10 bucks you can get a bottle of PeachyCanyon 2001 Zinfandel (Paso Robles) Bin 113. Goes well with pizza, pasta, pistrami (sp?) and things of like ilk. "Two Thumbs Up" from everyone to whom I've serve it.

Robert