Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
Who has the Encores in their showroom, @bstatmeister? You mentioned they were a couple of hours drive from you. I would love to hear these after seeing jcarcopo’s gorgeous red ones and get a taste of that extra 15% in transparency. My 7’ ceilings may force me to only consider them after I move to a more appropriate room for them though.
Marigo Audio in Washougal WA has them. You'll have to book an appointment, however
kristofa, The Moab model has the 15 tweeter array like the Encore but in a smaller/shorter package.
OK, did the DI demo today with a big shout out to the gracious forum member (not sure if he wants to be identified). But hands down this is my new gold standard. As far as comparisons with Vandersteen, it actually reminds me a lot of that type of sound, just a notch or 2 above it (just more of it if that makes sense) - including the Treo CTs. (Keep in mind I have not heard the Quatros, 5As or 7s). There is nothing I did not like, it did everything extraordinarily well from top to bottom. Thunderous palpable bass, liquid mids (oh man the mids...) and that high-end sparkle you crave in a high-end audiophile speaker. Eric is building something SPECIAL here folks. I wasn't a Tekton fan boy before, but I am one now. Now time to convince the wife. Not gonna give in until the UPS pallet arrives at my door....Holy Smokes!
Anyone here with the ulfberhts or heard them? Also who have heard them with the beryllium drivers ?

I'm thinking of getting a pair for my bedroom lol, 12x16x8 ft . Eric said they would best the DI even in my small space.