Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
I've been listening to the DIs for about a week now. Grills came in just a few days after the speakers. Fit and finish were very nice on all. Heavy, watch those cones. I lifted mine with a neighbor using the ports front and back. Banana plugs were loose so I pried them wider but they are still loose. It has not been a problem as the connection stays fine. I'm still in the break in phase but very impressed with the great sound.  It's a little bit upper ended I think.  I'm hoping that it is due to lack of room conditioning which I will try to address with temporary on/off wall treatments. I've noticed that the better DSD and 96kHz and up, FLAC recordings do sound very much better in the lower ends as well as spacial separation and sound stage. On the other hand, I don't listen to deep base recordings so that could be the biggest reason. Sitting in the "Zone"  90" triangle, reaps the most rewarding experience but walking around the house the sound is way more upper ended again.  I think that more base would be brought out with more amplification through monoblocks. 
   Running with the PrimaLuna Prologic Premium Integrated tube amp.  All digital sourced by Sony Hap-S1. 
Listening to 
Santana III DSD 2.8MHz
Master Superior 2016 DSD 2.8MHz
Piltch & Davis + Friends Take One  DSD 2.8MHz
Linn Records volume 2 DSD 2.8MHz
Norah Jones Come Away with Me  FLAC 192 Mhz/ 24bit
Morphine Cure for Pain  FLAC 96 KHz/24bit
Herbie Hancock Headhunters DSD 2.8MHz
Corinne Bailey Rae, The Heart Speaks in Whispers FLAC 96
The Corrs, In Blue FLAC 96MHz
Obsession New Flamenco Romance FLAC 96 MHz
Wilco, The Whole Love FLAC 96MHz
etc, etc, etc.
 But these sound amazing on this setup.  I am very happy with my purchase and decision to go with Tekton Double Impacts.
@iclickjohn my DI’s sounded sounded forward at first as well and they took a frustratingly long time to break in. Those low mid transducers take awile before they seem to kick in. I don’t think you will have a problem with the primaluna. I’m powering with an Aric Audio Special Push Pull with kt120’s pushing 60 watts per channel and and I can crank up to ear bleed levels and still have plenty of head room to spare. In fact, according to voltage meter, I can’t hardly get it to leave class a and enter class a/b. It took me a long time but ithe di’s did relaxe eventually. I suspect you have a great pairing of amp and speaker.
@iclickjohn
Things will only get better in time!  Glad you are enjoying your new DI's and am confident they will continue to bring you much listening pleasure. What power tubes are you running in the PL?
Yes iclickjohn, things will only get better with time. You'll need a good 200 hours on them before they really come together but as you noticed they sound quite good even now.

While here I'll share my time with Aric Audio's 300B push pull amp with my SE's. It's a very impressive amp that will suit many perfectly. The amp itself is very stout and well built and the seperate power supply is more massive yet. I nearly put out my back lifting that sucker!

In comparison to the Aric Audio 300B SET the two amps are more similar than dissimilar. The PP amp emphasized more power, control and dynamics with a very textured, smooth and effortless midrange. The bass was substantial without being sloppy or boomy. The highs were very articulate, airy and without any harshness.   

While the PP possessed much of the texture, timbre, airy and holographic traits of the SET I found I wasn't willing to sacrifice any of those qualities that the SET provides. It was tempting as the PP excels with more genres of music but since the bulk of my listening is acoustical, where the SET really shines, I chose to stay with my SET in the end. Many will probably choose otherwise, especially those that prefer larger scale music, higher listening volumes or have less efficient speakers. 

In in conclusion they are both great soundings amps and you can't go wrong with either. Your listening preferences will be the deciding factor. For me the SET "magic" has enchanted me to the point I can't live without it. I sent the PP off to a reviewer so hopefully soon you'll have a professional review to read on it. It will be interesting to hear a professionals impressions and he will certainly write a much more poetic review than I!
@corelli the tubes are EL34. I did think about trying to roll a KT88 or 120. I'm unfamiliar with that so I didn't want to "push" the limits if there are any.  According to reviews, I shouldn't have a problem rolling higher.
I also thank those responses confirming that break in is mostly what I need. That is awesome to hear. Thanks.  My wife just had knee surgery and is home bound for a while.  Since she does NOT share my musical passion, those 200 hours will have to wait a while.  (because I can't help the need to compress the space with the right sound volume) 
Does anyone have good resources for acoustic treatment to the room? I'm looking for panels that I can carry in from storage when I want absolute best experience. Acoustics mounted on gator board to place on both side reflective points.  Just wondering if anyone has experience with the size. I know to take a mirror and look from the seating position for the reflection of the opposite speaker and place the acoustic panel at that location.  Just wondering how big it needs to be and should it be at the level of the mid and tweeter section of the speaker?