Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
Grannyring, exceptional gear, but I think the western electric match your AZ speakers. From what I read the western is on the bright side, so DI being highly resolving speakers it will sound lean and bass won’t be right , my guest CT speaker cables will eliminate the lean sound, bass will improve, I think Waltersalas use the CT.my Andra 1 if I will put silver the sound is lean, The CT is perfect...Teo game changer and Reveal HF are good compliments...I do respect you Grannyring, I follow your post well..Thank you for sharing.....
WE 10 gauge is actually on the warm side completely. Owners know this about the 10 gauge. Wonderful full bodied cable. That is why I own it. The 16 gauge is more lively. My system is geared and specifically tweaked for rich, full bodied sound. The modified BPT and CPT all help as well as the WE10 gauge. The Lyngdorf with room correction assures the DI speakers sound as intended also. The Lyngdorf is quite neural, but leans on the warm side of things. 
@jayctoy

I use the WE 10ga cables with my Electrons. If I didn’t have that cable in my arsenal I would be returning the Electrons.

I do agree that from my experience the Cerious Tech cables would be a great match with the Tektons.
@aniwolfe - why would you return the Electrons but for the WE 10ga cables? Can you explain that comment a little more? Thanks