Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
Herbie's Audio speaker isolation Gliders are in-system now. I went with 8 Giant Threaded Stud Gliders, 1 inch length, screwed in flush with the Double Impact's base. I did not use the nuts since they left a gap between the base and the isolation device.

Manh, do they make the speakers easy to move on our hardwood flooring!

I did notice a sonic difference, though I would label it as "one of more,"  a bit more in this case... rather than one of' an order of magnitude' difference.

I wanted to utilize the isolation platforms I've been using for years now. In addition to sonic improvements, they just happen to look really good with the Double Impacts, at least to my eyes, and provide an 'early warning' to my son : )   

So, I also ordered 8 Giant Fat Gliders. Robert Herbelin didn't feel strongly about doubling up, but advised me to experiment. I used Blu-Tack between the Gliders and the isolation platform.

@klh007 had recommended I try three configurations. I skipped one : )

It's amazing what our senses are capable of....I had one speaker with the Threaded Gliders screwed in (on the floor) and the other with the Glider - Iso Platform - Threaded Gliders. My ears just wanted to listen to one speaker. It was so very clear and easy to pick up.

Again, not an order of magnitude difference. Just more. And a lot more with the doubled up solution. And more rightness / righteousness musically.

Everything has tightened up. Taut is the word I would use, along with greater fullness (body) which seem oppositional as elements. Better separation and depth into the music, more detail and clarity. More fun, more enjoyment.

I have Herbie gliders under 3 prs of speakers and my Target stands , 
My # 1 tweak in 45 years as an Audiofool .
All this talk about Herbie's Sliders I had to try a pair!  Heck, even if they don't sound better, being able to slide speakers around is a huge plus!

Anyway, will post our findings once received.

Thanks!
Mike
Audio Archon - dealer
The Herbies Giant threaded gliders are perfect for the DI's. Like David said its not a huge sonic improvement but one nonetheless. What I like best is the ease of moving the speakers. Never thought of doubling up with the Fat gliders, but since mine are on carpet I can't imagine them helping......but who knows?
I got a chance to hear the DI and LTA combo at Mike's place. His main room is absolutely cavernous, yet the speakers were able to play cleanly with either the ten or one watt setup.

After hearing over a hundred rooms at AXPONA last weekend, I was totally impressed with the DI as driven in his system. Dynamic, holographic imaging and depth and a fast but non fatiguing sound. 

My tastes run toward speakers such as electrostats, Maggies, Raidhos and Harbeths.  The DI's compared extremely well with all of them.

Impressed!  Very impressed.