Tariffs and sky high audio prices.

With the Chinese tariffs taking hold on 100% of the imports and maybe even on Mexico forthcoming, the audio industry is going to see another big jump in their sky high prices. Anyone making purchases ASAP to get lower prices from existing inventory before post tariff products enter the marketplace?
tubelvr1
@oregonpapa 

Very well said and 100% agree. What we long for is the FEELING of security and the sense of order that SEEMED apparent during those times. The Rodney King stuff was crazy wasn't it...humanity, it's a perilous cauldron.

I'm sorry it turned into pro-Trump/anti-Trump, if only for a moment. I've never thought he was a bigot, just insensitive to a degree never seen from our leadership. I believe he is petty and childlike to a degree never seen from our leadership, although one only need listen to a fraction of the Watergate tapes to see that like many things, Trump isn't new or unique. Many thought by electing someone wealthy, that personal gain would have been off the table. That's a reasonable assumption. As I've stated earlier in this thread, we all know alot more than was possible prior to the 24 hour a day news cycle with instant internet searches at a keystroke. Hey, in my lifetime, the press pool would collectively keep mistresses out of the conversation. Imagine that today.

@inna 

It is certainly within Audiogon's purview to cancel any thread they choose, which you likely know more about than many. Why are you so angry? You drop profanity and snide comments repeatedly. How unfortunate. 
I am trying to influence the moderator, stay quiet and don't interfere, leave it to me.
That crafty art of the deal guy is going to make us the best tremendous deal. We will win the Tariff War bigly.
So, judging from what little tax records he could not conceal, we find out that he lost more money than anyone in recent American history. He would have been crowned The Biggest Loser.
And as far as Paul Krugman is concerned, most of those I have seen criticize him support supply-side economics. This is a strategy that is based on myths that have been proven wrong. Supply does not inherently increase demand, and giving huge tax breaks for the wealthy and billion dollar corporations results in a glut of cash taken offshore to avoid taxes.
Simply put the middle class drives the economy because they spend the money.

inna
I am trying to influence the moderator, stay quiet and don’t interfere, leave it to me.
Sorry, but when you drop an F-bomb into the group, that’s the kind of behavior that prompts my interference and report to the moderator.

Most of this has nothing at all to do with the thread topic, and does not relate to audio in any way.
The only upside to all of this is if they shut this thread down, we'll all have to listen to our stereos. Heaven forbid!

But like all good topics too good to ignore, it will rise like a phoenix, metamorphosed in a different guise, and soldier on, revealing all the ready and willing actors waiting stage side.

All the best,
Nonoise