"Super Rectifier"

I acquired a Line Magnetic 519IA amplifier a few years back.  Lovely amp paired with my Tyler Acoustics PD 80 speakers, but I've often craved a bit more kick, a smidgeon more excitement.  After changing out the original tubes with the exception of the 5ar4 rectifier, I hit upon the Philips 5R4GYS from Upscale Audio touted by dozens of purchasers at the site.  What a difference!  The amp is quieter, more extended at the frequency extremes, and hits harder -- just what I was looking for.

Recently, I noticed a plug-in "Super-Rectifier" offered by Space Tech Labs.  Does anyone have any experience with this?  Seeing the difference substituting the original rectifier made, is it possible to up the ante even more with this product?
dsassano
Heck, you've come closer to addressing my question than most of the others.  (Come to think of it, rectifier does sound vaguely anatomical, and not necessarily in a good way).
Will the rectifier tube upgrade in a preamp have as much affect in sound quality? 
In my integrated (Line Magnetic 519IA) replacing the stock 5ar4 rectifier has had, by far, the most beneficial effect - not the output, driver, or the signal tubes.
@theophile - Ghosts are great, but- If you crave Radical Rectumfire, try a Reaper!