Speakers suggestion help

Hi, I have come across 3 different pair of speakers within the same price.. It's hard for me to pick one... please suggest..
- Focal Electra 1038 BE - B&W 805 D3 - Focal JM Lab Diva Utopia.

I plan to add a sub into the system so bass is not a factor, I need a high and clear vocal mid-range...
Amp - Prima Luna EVO 400

Thank you.

wwinn007
I wonder how much money Eric Alexander took off the price of MC’s
Tekton speakers since he seems to be their spokesperson for them? According to MC, if you want a great midrange, then Tekton is the logical choice. Laughable at best. I wouldn’t buy Tekton if they were the best sounding speakers in the world as I feel a speaker has to look good as well as sound good The Tektons are not in any way, good looking speakers.
without the sarcasm, i would submit here that it would be a good practice for folks who have a financial interest in making the recommendations they do to disclose that fact in every post in which they make such a recommendation

as a forum we expect that most of us here are just hobbyists and end use consumers, but reality is there are many ’industry people’ here posting as well, and also there is the grey area of high-dollar, long-time ’up to the waist’ hobbyists who have connected themselves in some way to some retailers/dealers/menufacturers... those who have done so should identify themselves as such when suggesting products or services to unsuspecting posters here who assume we are all just ’regular joes’ sharing our collective experiences and preferences

to be clear, industry people are rightfully knowledgeable, have a lot of share in terms of their opinions and wisdom - they simply should plainly identify themselves and what they say as financially incentivized when they say it

scott at verdant is a best practice example, obviously the good folks at audio connection in nj do so in their very username - others should follow this practice

i - for one - have no financial ’dog’ in any hifi gear ’fight’ - i buy stuff listen enjoy, recommend if i feel it is deserving
Vandersteen Treo CT may be worth a demo, nice top end from the carbon tweeters...

Or, if you like the beryllium tweeters on the Focals might look at the Magico A3 but they usually pair better with higher current amps,PL monos might do the trick. They are 89db efficient, 4ohm nominal

Best,
-JP
There’s a nice pair of Joseph Audio Pulsars in beautiful Sepeli finish for $4300 on US Audio Mart.  Just buy those. 
Among those three you are looking at, I would probably get the Focal Utopias.  I have listened to the B&Ws driven by a PrimaLuna and they are not the best match and I personally have never been impressed by the Electras.  The Kantas are a better speaker.  Among those three, Utopias, no question.  

Two alternatives that I offer:

For the same level of detail but with better imaging and soundstaging look at the Raidho X-1s.  Your room is plenty big enough for them and they need a little space to breath.  I offer these new and there is a pair of the XT-1s out here used on Agon.   The XT-1s are not from me and I don't know the person that is selling them.  

Another alternative would be the Verdant Audio Bambusa AL-1.  The way the crossover is designed, it has a slightly emphasized mid-range which will deliver exactly what you are looking for and have a full, 30 day return policy on them.