Speaker upgrade around 100k retail

Hi guys,

I'm selling my Focal Maestro Utopia III speakers, which I love very much. Nothing wrong with them, I only have the bug again. So here are the ones I'm considering as next step

- Focal Stella Utopia EM (not the new EVO)
- Rockport Altair 2
- Magico M Project
- Tidal Agoria

My system:

CH Precision C1 + D1 / dCS Rossini
Krell EVO Two
Krell FPB 450 mcx / Lamm M1.2 / Burmester 911 monos
Tara Labs cabling

I would buy them as ex-demo or second hand, price differences are within 10-20k range.

So please share your thoughts, experiences, suggestions. Which one yould you choose?
ssblnt99
The speakers I liked the most at shows or dealers was larger Focal Utopias and Magico M6 nut these are very expensive. 

As someone said the MBL 101 is also really good. Try them to see if you like them, sounds different from most box speakers. I think the Bayz Courante are similar, maybe even better. There is also a Bayz Counterpoint that is more expensive but said to be better.

https://rhapsody.audio/bayz-audio/

Or Borresen 05, very good but I have only heard them shortly. 

https://borresen-acoustics.com/index.php/the-speakers/borresen-05
The Borresen 05's are better than the Bayz Counterpoint's and the top of the line MBL's and could be one of the best on the market period if you have the money! 

But Borresen is coming out with the much lower priced Z Series soon!
Alsyvox Botticelli - best speaker I have ever heard..

I’m in SoCal if you want to hear them.

My previous speaker was the Rockport Altair II

(I am a dealer for Alsyvox)
Three of the four YouTube Videos of this speaker don't use classic music that I can relate to and the fourth is also not stressing it out. I want to hear it with a classic orchestral and big band jazz recording to get a sense of dynamics and scale. Panel speakers like Maggies do small ensembles and voice superbly but that's not a complete sound for my system. The Soundlabs Majestic 845 stats can do it all but are too large and power hungry for me. They are half the price of the Alsyvox.