Speaker Cable Recommendations

I know this may be dangerous but I need some suggestions for decent speaker cables under a grand on the used market. During my search I always end up back at the same ones. Acoustic Zen, Audioquest. Does anybody have experience with Tara Labs? Less expensive Kubala? Wireworld? Shunyata? I am using a Bat ss amp with a Mac pre and Aerial 10t speakers. I like nice controlled bass with a very neutral mid and high.

thanks
dpm2340
I’ve used Acoustic Zen Satori shotgun biwires in my system forever.  Very neutral and natural sounding with great tone, detail, and soundstage.  Had some others come through the door but the Zens always stay in the end.  Easy to sell if they don’t work for you. 

That said, I like @millercarbon recommendation above and would strongly consider that as well. 
Wywires Silver or Platinum single run with same jumpers w/alternate +/- configuration on the speakers. All Wywires series are copper... no silver. Not a big fan of silver conductors on Aerials but you may feel differently. 
All of the above suggestions are great choices. I wish you much luck in making a decision, you probably can't go wrong with any of them :-)
Please let us know what you end up purchasing and how you like them.