Solitary listener

With this pandemic it’s difficult to get anyone to come over to share your audio system with.
No matter how good it sounds, there’s no one to enjoy it with you and confirm your good feelings.
Hopefully the situation will get better soon.
128x128rvpiano
Hear hear, RV. It's almost as if they don't want us associating with each other any more. I haven't worried about that since the beginning, myself. There's no spreading germs among friends. I hope you can host some adventurous friends soon!
I really hope this doesn’t turn into a discussion about the virus.
That is NOT, repeat NOT my intent.  I’m merely discussing the isolation of the audiophile in the face of it.
Please, let’s not get off track!
It sort of made sense very early on. But its months now the hoax has been apparent. There literally is nothing to be afraid of. Fact of the matter is ordinary flu is a greater risk, unless you are sick in a nursing home with serious co-morbidities, in which case I doubt you're hosting many listening sessions anyway. So the ones who have come over I say you don't need a mask or anything, not on my account, and everyone has been okay with that. Lo and behold, there has been no audiophile outbreak. Because its a hoax. 

The sad part is there's a few who some months ago said they wanted to come by after things go back to normal. Hard to think how anyone could possibly be more detached from reality. I mean how out there do you have to be to not know the mantra is this is the new normal? There's a reason they say that. They want us wearing masks forever, six feet apart forever, micromanaging every aspect of our lives forever. 

There never will be a back to normal. Not as long as people keep thinking about this as if there's anything normal about it. 

Anyway, standing offer. Mighty fine system. Welcome any time. Worth the drive from just about anywhere. https://systems.audiogon.com/systems/8367#&gid=1&pid=10