So That's Where my Hazelnuts Went!

Winter's here in the Northwest. Mice come up the vents into our homes. Fun.I noticed a small hole in the bag of hazelnuts I eat when watching TV. Tossed the bag.
I've been hearing a mouse in the walls near my computer work station for a few days.Last night I turned off all the house lights to go to bed, and immediately heard it again.
Logic says the little bastard was probably in my work area, chewing on cables.As I got closer, you guessed it. He'd crawled into the back port of my KEF 150's.
I covered the port, took it to the garage, and caught the fat little guy in a live trap the next morning.Opened the speaker, OMG maybe 60 nuts, and some cat food. Not the first time this has happened.
128x1281111art
Got married in 78 & lived in a run down house in the country. I was sitting in my recliner, eating popcorn, listening  to my AU 717 Sansui & SB-8000 Technics. My wife let out an OMG, I looked down & there was a rat sitting on his haunches, begging for popcorn. We both jumped up, scared the rat into a closet. The wife got our cat & threw it in with the rat. After what sounded like a Battle Royal we opened the door & out came a happy cat carrying the rat.
You guys are hilarious, keep them coming...
LIVE trap BTW, I have fields all around my house. The coyote's will have a 'field' day next spring. So far I've caught/leased 117 mice. Just walked 1/2 mile in 30 degrees at 5AM to let some go. Dedication. Trying to pay off some karma for hunting rabbits as a kid.
@oldhyvmec, state of Louisiana actually did try to market nutria rat as a consumable meat but it didn't get anywhere, truth be known though, if you have dined in some questionable food establishments in South Louisiana you probably had some. As a side note, I use to trap nutria rats for there hides every morning before school and remember vividly getting a live angry one in my pirogue with me, I got out swam to shore and retrieved my boat that afternoon.    I was 19 and living on the West bank in New Orleons, every night I would smoke a joint and leave the roach in an ashtray next to my real to real and it would disappear by the time I would go to retrieve it, had to move the R2R one day and found a pile of paper where the rat was dragging the joint and eating the good part, baited a rat trap with a fresh joint and got that bugga that night. Enjoy the music