So That's Where my Hazelnuts Went!

Winter's here in the Northwest. Mice come up the vents into our homes. Fun.I noticed a small hole in the bag of hazelnuts I eat when watching TV. Tossed the bag.
I've been hearing a mouse in the walls near my computer work station for a few days.Last night I turned off all the house lights to go to bed, and immediately heard it again.
Logic says the little bastard was probably in my work area, chewing on cables.As I got closer, you guessed it. He'd crawled into the back port of my KEF 150's.
I covered the port, took it to the garage, and caught the fat little guy in a live trap the next morning.Opened the speaker, OMG maybe 60 nuts, and some cat food. Not the first time this has happened.
128x1281111art
Back in the early 80's while we were building our house we lived in a 50' mobile home.  I was trying to turn the dial on my Sansui 8080 and it was stuck.  I took the cover off and low & behold there was about a dozen pieces of dog food on top of the power supply blocking the tuner mechanism from moving.  I still have no idea how the little critter got those pieces in there.  We live in the high desert mountains north of LA and the rodents are super tenacious.  33 years later & I am still fighting the battle.  Fortunately, they stay out of the music room.
I had a pair of Infinity Cresado (SP). The guy gave then to me..

LOL HUGE Rat in all.. 14" head to tail..

I like passive radiators. Work better for me when it comes to bass. Everything else is a sealed box (IB) or OB with dipole planars. Metal grate both sides of the film.. Rats be aware... Zap...

Yea I used a live trap too.. She is called Bubs.. Parson/Jack Russel.

Best ratter and mouser I ever had.. I have fruit trees. OH yea.. Prune plumbs, apricots, grapes, kumquats, pecans and SS almonds.

I hate RATS, (both kinds), human and non human. No, I didn’t like the movie "Ben" either...

Regards
My cat recently died at 16. Now I know why he was so big and fat. Probably ate 3-4 mice per night.
Type in 'Random the spinner cat' on YouTube if you want to see howcool he was...
Growing up in our first house, we had mice. We’d be watching TV and would instinctively raise our feet when one passed by. Traps all over the place got them, but one had this knack for getting the bait and tripping the wire.

We’d hear this snap, and run to see if we got him. My dad called him half-away for uncanny ability to avoid his fate at the hands of that trap. On one occasion, he left part of his tail behind in the trap. Well, one day his luck ran out. End of story.

As for big rats, my mom told us stories of growing up on a farm with rats bigger than their house cats. One day while putting on some winter pants to go work in the field, she kicked a rat out of one of the legs. They’d go down in the cellar to get something and there was their cat, having a stare down with a rat bigger than he was. The cat never lost a fight. They also had a neighbor who took out a rat with her .410 as it crept up on her infant in their bassinet.

All the best,
Nonoise

@hvymec    Do you find much sonic difference between the SS almonds and tubed ones???