Showrooms in/near LA, looking for Tube Gear, Exotic 300B tubes in particular

Hi All,

I have a business associate that will be in the LA area, he wants to check out some high end dealers that carry tube gear in particular gear that uses 300b tubes and also to visit tube dealers to check out some exotic 300bs. Do you have any recommendations? Have already made appointment with Upscale Audio, but that's the only one I know of as I'm based in Chicago. Thanks for your advice in advance!
stgrim
I haven't lived in L.A. for a couple of years, so who knows if these places still exist, but here are some places that are excellent by any standard.

Shelley's Audio in Woodland Hills in the San Fernando Valley.

Brooks Berdan in the San Gabriel Valley.  Yes, I know Brooks has departed this life but I believe his wife still runs it.

GNP in Pasadena.
Brooks Berdan ( RIP ) is moving so call ahead. They have Jadis but not sure they carry anything 300 b related or efficient. Brian his son runs Audio Element in Pasadena. Bruce at Stereo Unlimited in San Diego has a few used 300b amps and a pair of Coincident. Randy at Optimal in Santa Monica is ARC but will know.
Post removed 
Post removed 
I don't know what lines he (Elliot) carries now, but research "Acoutic Image" in Studio City.

DeKay
Before Upscale moved, I have never seen such a huge amount of tube gear in one place. Not sure if it's the same in the new digs but you could spend all day there. 
Hey guys. Thanks for jogging my memory concerning all the high-end haunts I used to haunt.
Speaking of Brooks Berdan LTD.: as @tomic601 stated above, they (they being Sheila Berdan and I believe her store manager) are moving from Monrovia (slightly west of Pasadena) to Washington State. Good news for Jim and I! We are both former BBL customers, and now have residences in Washington. I called (sent to voicemail) and emailed to ask where in the state (certainly up north) and when, but have received no response. Busy packing? ;-)

But Brian Berdan---Sheilas son, Brooks' stepson---survived the Pandemic, and is alive and kicking at his great shop in Pasadena, just off Colorado Blvd. I know he's a VTL dealer, but as to other tube brands I don't know. I'm sure his website would be of help. A visit to his shop (Audio Elements) is very worthwhile, just in general terms.