Scotch? No thanks. Whats the best Vodka.?

Many years a go I used to drink a vodka from Turkey named Izmira that was distilled from white beets. Wonderful!!!!!!!! Sadly no longer available in the U.S. I'm a big Belvedere fan. Slightly sweet and nuanced, but has a great vodka kick. Lately though I've discovered 360 Vodka. American made and so smooth. Almost too easy to drink. So, what's your vodka pleasure? And please, no testimonials to Popov. I know I know, something has to go in the brown paper bag, but if you have to get Kamchatka.
mjwpicman

When we are out for dinner I ask for a vodka tonic with lemon, with Grey Goose.  I have discovered Costco's French Vodka, which is about a third of the price and tastes a lot like Grey Goose.  Some websites say it's not Grey Goose, but the water they use is from the same wells, not sure, but it sure has the same smooth taste.

Russian vodka reigns supreme. Haven't had Russian Standard, but having been there I have had more premium Russian vodka than I can name, with probably half a dozen unopened bottles on the shelf, every one of which I am sure clobbers any non-Russian vodka and probably any Russian vodka of any type sold here in the USA. 

In fact, near as I can tell, it seems they don't hardly let any of their really good vodka out of the country. I've had supposedly Russian vodka bought here in the US that was nowhere near what I have at home, all brought from Russia.

Some of the bottles they come in by the way are a work of art. 

I’m sure that our Ukrainian members and visitors are just ecstatic about that 🙄

I normally do not drink but when I do I only drink Vodkas from Dripping Springs, TX. 

Dripping Springs Vodka, Deep Eddy.