Roon Nucleus vs Aurender N100H

Thinking of replacing my Aurender N100H with a Roon Nucleus because I like the Roon interface, and I’m using it on a different laptop based system. The dac is a Modwright tube-modified Oppo 105D. With the Modwright Oppo as a dac, the sound is superb.
Will there be an audible difference if I substitute the Roon Nucleus for the Aurender? I plan on using the Modwright Oppo 105D regardless. It doesn’t do MQA, but both the Aurender and Nucleus do first level MQA unfolding.
cakids
personally i wouldnt do a nucleus because it is a nuc in a nicer case you can do a innous  zen which wiill sound better 

we are importing an even better 3k server a 432 evo standard
https://432evo.be/index.php/432-evo-standard-music-server/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_sYbgFvUOg
32evo makes up gradeable products at any time the consumer can upgrade to an even higher level of audio performanance

432 evo is tuneable

we give you 2tb standard no extracharge vs innous 1TB

the 6k aeon competes with a 14k statement or a zenith plus phoenix

all service done direcctly in the usa no shipping back to spain

a greater range of models to better accomodate clents: 3k, 4k,6k,15k

we sold innous for years because their products were and are excellent

we pursued 432 evo because the word in europe was 432evo was an even better ptroduct so we jumped at the chance to become their us distributor

hope that helps thyname

dave and troy
audio intellect NJ
usa distributor 432evo servers, mj acoustics subwoofers and jern monitors

Thank you Dave and Troy. Seems like a very interesting product. Slightly pricier than the Roon Nucleus, but has a better complement of features. I’ll have to trust you on SQ. To be continued. Not quite ready to pull the trigger yet. 
Does the 432evo do the first stage of MQA unfolding? The Aurender does it with a software upgrade, and the SQ via the Modwright Oppo dac section is stunning.
After a little research, I’ve decided on the Small Green Computer server, the Sonictransporter i5, and a microRendu with linear power supply. I’m hoping that it is equal to the Aurender in sound quality with my Modwright Oppo 105 tube Usb dac section.
I really like Roon, and am disappointed that Aurender is not Roon compatible.
Thanks for the lead, Tuberist.
Small Green Computer and microRendu sound excellent into Modwright Oppo 105D tube dac . At least equal to Aurnder N100H into the same dac.
It’s nice to have Roon in this system.