RMAF 2019!

Just got home from a long day at RMAF.  I had a great time!  The venue is spectacular this year but definitely spread out.  Get ready to walk :-)

Some rooms you should check out are (in no particular order):

Vandersteen, Joseph Audio, Salk, Revel, Classe, Jeff Rowland (Vivid Speakers), Kii Audio (Bryston Room), Mark Levinson, YG Acoustics,

There were some I missed and some that I didn’t mention that sounded great but the ones I mentioned above all sounded really nice and are definitely worth checking out.   Hopefully my little list will help someone out Saturday or Sunday.  Enjoy the Show!!
128x128b_limo
I belong to the Colorado audio club (new this year), and I know the organizers had a ton of frustrations with the venue as well. Lots of trouble getting anyone to cooperate. Hopefully things will be smoother next year. 
Also, I read this on the hotel's website, making it even more convenient to stay downtown. You can just take the train from Union station to the venue...

"RTD A-Line: Take the A-Line from the airport to the 61st and Pena Station; a free shuttle is provided to and from the resort to the station."
The a line goes between Union station and the airport, so you can stop at the resort/hotel from either direction.

I wish I had a better grip on the parking and getting around. Tons of walking and on a bad knee I was worn after one day and didn't go back. Venue was sooooo much better and next year they are moving it back to October, which is better for me and a few manufactures that couldn't attend due to conflict.

Overall loved the show and got to see a number of debut's and old faces.

The debuts that caught my ear most were Sonus Fabers new Olympica Nova and the Vandersteen Quinto, although the Vandy's are out of my pay grade they are always nice to hear. The newest Revel Be series were also impressive but I had been waiting for a center channel in this series which is coming but way to big for my room. I didn't get to see the Rega RP10 but I would keep my P10 till I can afford something else anyway. Sometimes I miss the sound of my LP12 but never miss the complications that came with it.

But back to the show the Gaylord offered elevators that worked, wider hallways and better views. Just too dang much walking.

Can't wait till next year:)