Revel Studio 1, B&W 802N or Sonus Faber Cremonas

Where to start with this question. I am pretty much starting over with my system and I would like to get some opinions. I currently do not own anything but I have owned alot over the last 10 years. I have owned speakers from Revel, B&W and Sonus Faber (to name a few) but not the above mentioned. I enjoy a musical sound with excellent imaging and transparency. I am thinking about going with a Primare stack (Pre30, A32 amp and CD31) or a Parasound stack (JC2 pre, A21 amp) and the Ayre CX-7e cd player. Or the Mcintosh MA7000 integrated with the Ayre Cx-7e cd player. Cables are unknown at this time. I would just like to get opinions on which speakers with which electronics. I would be happy with any of the speakers but I am unsure on the electronics. Your comments are very much appreciated!!
Ag insider logo xs@2xbrandonosman23

Showing 1 response by hulskof

"Yes give me the old Salon over the new one all day. I don't buy "high end gear" made in China....."

Your loss. Lots of beautiful High End stuff comes from China these days :-)

To the TS: Listen, listen, listen, that's all anyone can say. Recommendations of strangers can be helpfull, but are by no means a guarantee you'll make the right choice. No-one knows your room accoustics, no-one knows the way you listen to music, no-one knows how you make your decisions. Goodluck to you in this quest!