Revel M106 Parts

I have been having problems trying to order a replacement woofer for my M106. Does anyone know what is going on with their support? Doesn’t seem like they are very serious about supporting their product line and I see these selling on Critchfield still. Thanks for any feedback.
falmgren
Sorry you are having difficulty.    Harmon Luxury Group (Samsung) should be ashamed of themselves for the way they handle Revel parts and support.   I had a pair of 106,  one of the grilles had a defect.   Keep in mind this is just a grille.    My dealer helped but it still took over 4 months to get a replacement.   It sounded to me like they had to wait for a shipment of new speakers and take a grille from one of those.   This is because they are built in Indonesia and they have no plans in place for spares.They were a nice sounding. Speakers but I sold them for fear or zero support down the road.
Right now almost everyone is having supply chain issues. If a company is having trouble getting enough components for standard production runs it makes sense that there won't be any left overs for replacement parts.

I needed replacement tweeters for my Revel F208s back in Jan 2020 and they were back ordered at the time. The rep from Harman told me right after the holidays this is typical as people tend to damage speakers more around this time of year (Christmas gatherings and New Years parties, etc). He sent me a free pair of replacements off the tech bench due to the long wait times on a new pair. And then a couple months later a brand new pair showed up via UPS (again no charge).

Hopefully they get you taken care of. I had good luck I guess.
Thanks for the feedback. I just don’t understand no responses. If they could just tell me the facts instead of no communications. It does make me think about buying their products in future. Have a great day.
Just got a response back and they are discontinued even though you can buy the speakers online still. I understand discontinuance but the should still keep parts for a little while why they are selling online. I will never promote their products and people should steer away from the Harmon Group. Sorry if this sounds too much like sour grapes. I moved from buying B&W speakers for a try and they have great customer service. Encourage others to think twice now. 

The M106 is discontinued? It is still listed on the Revel website as a current model along with the rest of the Performa3 line. If this is indeed correct it makes me wonder if anything else from this line is on the chopping block. 
I totally understand supply chain problems due to Covid but this was four years ago when it was a hot seller.
Revel and a lot of other brands owned by huge mega corporations have lost sight of service after the sale.   
My issue was purely cosmetic, I’d hate to be the guy waiting for a driver like the OP
Harman is pretty screwed up from top to bottom. The guys in JBL Pro that I speak with and have been with the company for many years are frustrated with the people that are responsible for keeping parts on hand, as well as bean counters. A part sitting on the shelf generates no revenue while it sits on the shelf...and parts...as well as various departments... are scattered all over the globe.
The person that sold them to me dropped one and created a crease in the woofer.It still works, but an expert told me I should replace it with an original. He redesigns crossovers and tests speakers.
I found the scan-speak tweeters Revel uses in the F208s available online (without the proprietary wave guide) when I needed replacements. I was contemplating some DIY surgery prior to customer service finding me a replacement set. Pull your woofer and start googling any numbers on the back. The scan-speak part number was on the magnet sticker on my tweeters.