Revel M106 Parts

I have been having problems trying to order a replacement woofer for my M106. Does anyone know what is going on with their support? Doesn’t seem like they are very serious about supporting their product line and I see these selling on Critchfield still. Thanks for any feedback.
falmgren

Showing 5 responses by falmgren

Just got a response back and they are discontinued even though you can buy the speakers online still. I understand discontinuance but the should still keep parts for a little while why they are selling online. I will never promote their products and people should steer away from the Harmon Group. Sorry if this sounds too much like sour grapes. I moved from buying B&W speakers for a try and they have great customer service. Encourage others to think twice now. 

Thanks for the feedback. I just don’t understand no responses. If they could just tell me the facts instead of no communications. It does make me think about buying their products in future. Have a great day.
The person that sold them to me dropped one and created a crease in the woofer.It still works, but an expert told me I should replace it with an original. He redesigns crossovers and tests speakers.