Reference 3A La Suprema- Manual/advice wanted

On an impulse, I bought a pair of Ref 3A La Suprema speakers, V.1 from mid 90s. I did not notice that the ad said "no manual". Very little information on the web- UHF uses them in one of their reference systems, but only a few were imported to North America. It is a 2 piece speaker, consisting of Ref 3A Royal Master on top and 2, 12", iso0barik loaded drivers in the subwoofer cabinet below. The Royal Master is a full range driver and a tweeter that has a capacitor on it; no real crossover per se, with 2 sets of binding posts. There are also 2 sets of binding posts on the sub cabinet, but one is labelled "do not hook up to power amplifier and this pair has a factory-installed jumper across them.

Basic question hook-up. Right now I have single wire cables to full range driver and cardas jumpers to tweeter, working fine. Do I jumper down to sub woofer, or or go to sub first and jumper up to monitor? Leaving personal preference and the whole bi-wire debate, does it matter?
If you have a manual, pls email me thru A'gon system to arrange for a copy. TIA.
128x128swampwalker
Any chance either you gentlemen are interesting in selling your Supremas? Its always worth asking, right?
Always willing to listen. However, you should know that I had a local tech upgrade the single cap and resistor in the "filter/crossover" and replaced the brass binding posts w Cardas copper. I still have the old parts so if someone wanted to turn 'em back to stock they could, but not sure why someone would. I am active bi-amping them w an NHT X-1 xover, Acurus ss on the passive subs and either a VAC 30/30 or Doshi/Lectron JH-50 for the monitors. Still have one last "tweak" to evaluate. The tech measured the monitors as being higher in level by quite a bit when he ran them (not bi-amped). I wasn't convinced so I had him pad only one down and I am planning on running some room analysis software to measure both monitors in my room and see which one gives me a smoother response. Of course now that I think about it, there's no reason to pad the monitors down if I'm bi-amping w active xover, since I am setting the relative levels w the gain control on the NHT. Anyways, right now I really like the overall sound, but as I said, I'm always willing to listen to an offer. Drop me a line by email and we can "talk".
I have a pair that are in excellent condition. I would be willing to sell. I do realize that this message is very old. Thanks
Any chance you can send me a copy of the owner's manual? You can email me through the Audiogon system by going to Member look up in the Learn section.