Recommended SET amp and speakers to 20k

Hello:  I am in the market for a SET amp, 2A3, 300b or 845, i haven’t decided yet and speakers to complement them.  My budget is 20k for both, used is fine.  If anyone has some recommendations/comments that would be very helpful.  Thanks,  Bruce
128x128bringgeld
If you go the DH Inspire route - I had the DH SEP and a buddy has DH SEP and DH PSE amps (both) with Klipsch Hersey, spend another $1k for at least the Klipsch Forte III. Or, a little more for Quicksilver Mid-Monos 50% triode and Klipsch Forte’ IIIs. No need for sub. Well under budget. Nice.
Sorry, my previous post felt like a pronouncement of the best combo ever. It was just the excitement speaking :) I will add the disclaimer  by saying: IMHO if I had 20K that's what I would do. Cheers!

essrand,

I understood your post. When you come across a truly superb audio component it does leave an indelible impression. I was coming from a relative value/performance perspective. How close could the less expensive amp/speaker combo come (sound quality) to the Luxman MQ-300/Devore pairing.

Charles

Last 2 Luxman MQ-300 (used) went in the 9K range this year...my friend sold 1 of them. It use to be 15K new a few years ago...now its over 20K for whatever reason.