Recommendations for floor standers that sound good at low levels too

Hi all, hope everyone is doing well these days. I'm thinking of getting some smallish floor standers and want to get any and all feedback regarding speakers that sound good at lower listening levels. What I mean by good is that they still convey dynamics, smooth mids and highs and decent bass. I've been considering Some of the smaller Tekton designs such as the Lore, Uruz or compact Enzo. I tried Zu DW and found them to be too bright for my room and amp.

I listen to Classical and jazz the most followed by rock, reggae and pop. I have a 16 x 20 fairly open and lively listening area and sometimes like to listen softly while dining or sitting close by. Are high sensitivity speakers more likely to still sound good at quieter levels? BTW, speakers with horn tweeters are out, as they sound irritating to me. I usually prefer soft dome tweets, but have heard some metal ones that also sound smooth. I use a 40w PrimaLuna or a Hegel 80w depending how hot I want the room to get. LOL. Budget $2000 or less. Thanks for your feedback.
dtapo
Look for paper cone, high sensitivity 96dB+, high load impedance 10ohms+.  Adds up to great sound at low volumes.
I'll second the Reference 3A's  I have the de Capos and listen at low levels with a 4wpc amp. clean and detailed
One note I want to point out that on uncompressed recordings you won't still be able to hear quiet parts unless you're in bunker with no ambient noise.
Closed back headphones will seem to be more definite solution.
The amazing thing about speakers are; they don’t know what you’re playing - classical, rock, bullets ricocheting, car’s screeching tires - it all depends on the recording quality. Speakers that are "for" a particular type of music actually don’t exist. Speakers are merely an instrument to play what you put through them and if they don’t do a voice correctly (which everyone is an expert when it comes to the human voice and is the one instrument everyone is familiar with) then the speaker is likely not going to be accurate for anything else. They just don’t know what the recording is you’re playing. So they either give you what’s coming through, or it "colors" what’s coming through. If all recordings sound the same, then there’s definitely a problem with the system.

I think that is ultimately why people feel that certain types of music work well through certain types of speakers. They don’t like most of their recordings and try and find something that alters it to where they like it better or can tolerate it, but ultimately, that pigeonholes the speaker into only where it plays "this type of music" really well. However, in the big scheme of things, the better your system gets (speakers, electronics, cables, etc.), the more revealing and bigger the differences in recording quality will become apparent. Some of your old favorites you may not like or will say, wow, I never heard that before, but I don’t care for the way that recording was mixed, mastered, engineered, EQ’d, or produced.

With that said, we currently have our Paradigm Premier Speakers on sale (25% off) through the end of June 2020.

Here is the direct link to the 800F which retails at $2k/pr:

https://www.paradigm.com/en/floorstanding/premier-800f

These are made in our Factory in Mississauga Canada. If you have any further questions please feel free to reach out and I appreciate any consideration you may give us.

To locate your closest Dealer, please visit:

https://www.paradigm.com/en/dealer-locator

Cheers,
Chris