Recommendation on power amp

I would like recommendations for a power amp for my system which comprises of 
theta digital gen viii series 3 preamp/dac, ayre cx-5xe mp CD player, LUMIN mini u1 streamer, kef blade 2 with a pair of jl audio f113v2 connected with a jl audio cr-1 active crossover, kimber cables , rega rp8 turntable , parasound jc-3 phono stage.
currently using a pair of parasound jc-1 . Thinking of ayre mx-r twenty . Would like recommendations on compatibility of the ayre with the above system .
thanks everyone in advance .

newtoncr
Audiotroy I guess you don't know me well enough for I could have been a customer of yours but again based on your many advertisement posts you lost this customer. Same with a local car dealer, based on their tactics I drove 100 miles and bought the same car and it was several hundred dollars more but that really wasn't the point.
I wish you luck in your business it just wouldn't be with me.
@newtoncr

Not sure if it’s too late for you to demo the Naim NAP 500 DR power amp with a separate external Naim 555 PS DR power supply unit. I know they are above your budget but a used ones can be had for $20k and less. The NAP 500 DR & the 555 PS DR external PSU go together. These are two-stacked amp. Highly musical. Highly recommended! These are Naim’s 500 series, which is top of the line series before you get to the Naim Statement series, which is cost-no-object design gears and one of the absolute best musical sounding gears I’ve ever heard and owned regardless of price or SS or tubes etc.

The Naim NAP 500 DR power amp and other Naim’s 500 series gears use some component parts that are used in their Statement series gears.

Especially when you partner the NAP 500 DR/555 PS DR combo with Naim’s own NAC 552 linestage analog preamp + 555 PS DR external PSU and the Naim ND 555 digital network streamer/DAC + 555 PS DR external PSU you will be treated with a whole new level of musicality from what you currently have now. I know these Naim 500 series gears are really expensive but they are extraordinary and highly musical sounding gears. 

At least you should highly consider the Naim NAP 500 DR/555 PS DR power amp/external PSU for your KEF Blades.
They will sound really good together. Naim sound profile tends to be on a slightly warmer side of neutral with full rich & punchy sound but nothing like tubey sound. Naim gears have excellent PRAT (Pace Rhythm and Timing & speed) yet punchy and very organic natural sound. they simply don't sound at all. They just sound like real natural music and not reproduced sound.

If you care about how your music sounds and want the best musicality I would highly recommend the Naim 500 series gears If you can't afford their Statement gears. Well....Naim Statement gears (NAP S1 monoblock amps + NAC S1 linestage analog preamp) are way too expensive for a lot of people. These are cost-no-object design gears. The Naim NAP 500 DR power amp + 555 PS DR external PSU are expensive but be on the lookout for a used ones. 

I've heard the all Naim 500 series gears, which include the NAP 500 DR/555 PS DR power amp/external PSU, paired with KEF Blades before and they sounded fantastic together. 

Thank you caphill,
i have already the purchased the Ayre MX-r twenties .
i have not listened to the Naim.
next time I upgrade I will keep them in mind.

I owned the VX-R Twenty for several years driving Vandersteen model 7 Mk2 not a warm speaker at all - magical sound and ayre amps competes well above the $20 K range. Some would say IF you can live with 200 W, it sounds better than the MX-R. I have spent some enjoyable time listening to Blades driven by VTL, quite lovely sound.

might I ask why no home Ayre demo ? I know more than a few Ayre dealers who would send me home with gear....is there perhaps a bit more to the story ????

BTW, Ayre support and engineering and build quality if fanatical. I upgraded to the Vandersteen amps but the Ayre are no slouch....