Qubuz feedback and membership Plan Suggestions

I received an email with a welcome to the US launch of Qobuz yesterday. Has anyone here had experience with the service? How does it compare to Tidal, Pandora, etc? Any suggestions as to which subscription plan is better than another? Any insight is appreciated  
gwbeers
@lowrider57 ,
I, too, am streaming Quobuz to my Nodes. Until last August everything was fine, but since then I have issues with skipping or repeating tracks.
I just found that some high rez tracks cause one of my Nodes to hang up or distort sound. Bluesound has been trying to find the source of the problem, but it seems to elude them. 
Have you noticed any issues like mine?
Bob
@gdnrbob, I only signed up on Feb. 14, I wasn't special enough to get an invite. 
I'm using the 16/44 service for the trial period with no issues. If you are using Sublime+, then maybe the hirez files are a problem for Bluesound.

I've run my Node 2i day and night since yesterday. It's performing and sounding great with a 2.5gHz router.

Does Quobuz include audiophile remix, reissues i.e. MOFI, Analogue Productions?
Since yesterday I’m noticing that some Qobuz titles (e.g. Stones Mono box, Springsteen on Broadway) that are shown by Roon as hi-res at 24/96 or above, are actually coming through at 16/44.1.
If the mix/remaster is average, then it doesn't matter how high the resolution is. Tidal, Deezer, Amazon Music, non of these streaming services offer the MOFI, etc... audiophile remasters.