QStab NSE CD Stabilizer/ Highly Recommended for Jay's/Avatar CD Transport!

Guys,

If you own a Jay’s or Avatar CD Transport, this new QStab NSE Stabilizer should be a required component! Adding a QStab NSE will lift an unwanted (damping) weight from your music, highlighting a realm of undiscovered information to include a natural/rich tonality, low level detail, deeper/wider sound stage, better layering, tighter image focus, disappearing of your Loudspeakers and off the chart musicality...

I listen to a lot of string instruments and Mike’s QStab has unleashed the beauty of their resonant and the emotional essence of these amazing instruments. There is no way I’m going back to the stock stabilizer and recommend highly that you get a QStab NSE for your Jay’s or Avatar as soon as possible!

Mike’s QStab NSE is designed and manufactured in Germany and the quality is superb.

Wig

NEW! QStab NSE Natural sound for your CD-Drive with Philips CDM4 - YouTube
HEADquarter Audio - Handmade Open Baffle Lautsprecher & mehr
128x128wig

So I tried using the contact form on the webpage for this stabilizer but had some trouble, so I emailed directly. I did not get a response over three weeks. I’m on an iPad & Safari and have a few sticking point issues with the website, so there may be something there I can not get to to see. 

I was trying to get info —and hopefully purchase— one of these for the Pro-Ject RS2T… Does anyone know if these things are still available from this guy or not? I heard from someone that these may no longer be available. 

Anyone have any insight on the status or availability, as well as if there is someone to answer questions or anything from the site? 

Try reaching out to Todd at Tek Audio in Texas.  He is the US distributor for Jays Audio and where my QStab shipped from for my CDT3.