Primaluna EVO 300 Integrated or Separates?

Hello,

I am looking for advice on an age old question: separates or integrated. I currently use an Audible Illusion 3A with a factory upgraded Audio Prism Debut II amplifier (4 - EL 34s @ 35 watts per channel) and home built versions of the Swan Allure speakers (93 dB efficient).

With speakers that efficient, should I expect to hear much loss in scale or dynamics going with the EV0 300 integrated or Dialogue Premium integrated, as opposed to separates? Should I expect a lost of resolution with an integrated amp? Has anyone specifically auditioned a Primaluna integrated against separates on efficient speakers? 

The choice for me is not strictly about cost. I would do the upgrade to an integrated now. With separates, I would upgrade the 3A to a 3B then eventually upgrade the Debut amplifier.

Thanks for any advice or suggestions,
Drew
drewharty
The amount of difference will be noticed, but subjective like everything else.
I use a PL  DPHP.

If you decide on an integrated, also check out the Line Magnetics if made in the USA isn't mandatory. They offer some interesting sonic choices(845) perfect for your speakers.
I have followed Herb Reichert's writing about the LM 845 amp with interest, but one of my buying criteria is a an amp with a good service record. Other than their 845 amp, LM just doesn't seem well established in the U.S.

I am also looking at the Ayon Scorpio or Spirit III integrated amps. Are three any Ayon owners out there that have had good or bad experiences with Ayon service?

There are lots of long term LM owners in the USA. Check out the 63 page thread on the LM508/805IA on Steve Hoffman for example. I own an 805ia and can promise you that it's in another league compared to the PL's. Most integrated LM amps will easily drive your speakers.
"I have followed Herb Reichert's writing"

You may know the Herb is also in the PL camp with the positive reviews of PL gear. 

It won't be a "bad" choice with either PL or Line Magnetics. Your ears will be the judge. Both great value choices.