Primaluna Dialogue poremium, Rogue Cronus Magnum II or Jolida 801...who can advise me?

So good morning all..
I am a novice to tubes and an old guy as far as Solid State goes. I am taking the plunge into tubes and planning on an integrated amp.
Currently I have a close to 30 year old set of Paradigm Export Monitors that I bought new many years ago and still are in awesome shape, with a sensitivity around 89dB, but am planning on a set of Tekton Design Lore speakers at 98 dB....I listen primarily to vinyl and although I have heard the PL recently in southern NH at Audio Video Therapy, I like the pricing of the Rogue better and the fact it has both a headphone amp and a Phono stage built in. Who has experience with both and what are our thoughts? And just for entertainment purposes, I also am considering the Jolida 801 Integrated....
Thanks!

128x128eag618
Last thought you may find helpful. I used the Rogue Cronus Magnum trouble free for a year.. I’ve now been using the Prima Luna absolutely trouble free for just over two years. PL was point to point wiring, Rogue a circuit board. But both heavy well built. My amps see daily use. 
Cheers
I have the PL HP and love it. No muss no fuss. I would also highly suggest the KT150's... soundstage, imaging, power, extended sweet highs, bass response, and midrange to die for. 
One more vote for the PL Dialogue HP.  Don't be penny wise pound foolish.  Spend a bit more for a very musical and very well designed amp that will get you off the merry-go-round need to upgrade.  I did not consider any tube amps with circuit boards.  Not a good idea. At least if you plan on keeping the amp long term.  A couple of caveats as  noted above.  If I want to listen to music with serious low end content, I use my solid state gear.  Secondly, your speakers need to present the proper load for a tube amp.  If you accept and get this right, you will love the the HP. 
I'm on my second Primaluna.  The first was a Dialogue One, and now I have an HP integrated.  I've never had a moment of trouble, and love the sound.  The One I had for four years, and the new one I've had for two.  

I did upgrade to the KT150s, and noticed the same increase in bass, while keeping most of the midrange goodness as the EL34s.  I can't say I have experience with the others listed here, but I can highly recommend the PL.  

Even better, there is one for sale here on the 'Gon for a healthy discount from new.  No, I have no relationship with the seller... just noticed it there.
The Primaluna does have a headphone amp built in as well... as long as you go with the HP.