Power conditioner help

Hi All,

Posting this here since there is no section devoted to power products. I also posted it in the miscellaneous section. 

If you had a choice between PS Audio P10 power plant and a Transparent Powerisolator Reference, which would you choose and why? Both available at reasonable prices, though P10 is still quite a bit more. I have a pretty high end system with a Musical Fidelity NuVista 800 integrated amp, NuVista CD (the new one), Scoutmaster turntable, SDS/ADS, Herron VTPH2, Wilson Sashas, and all Transparent Ref MM2 cables. System sounds great, but my present Powerbank 8 is quite old now, so I want to upgrade it.

Thanks for your opinions.
arsh
Arsh:  An opportunity to demo at home is always a great way to go in my opinion.

@vicweast:  I didn't want to hijack this thread so I sent you an email regarding my Ayon + KT150 tube experience.  I have both a Spirit III (office system) and Triton III (main system) each running the KT150.

I looked at the Wells website. Looks interesting. Thanks. I'd love to demo these at home, but that is not going to be possible. At best I'd have to buy a few and then sell the ones I don't want.
Arsh,

I got my Bryston from Audio Advisor.  They were great to deal with.  Music Direct carries the Torus.  Both carry the P10.  I think both might have return policies that will give you the opportunity to demo and return if that should be your decision.  Double check that, though.

John
Wells Audio just come out with a reference power conditioner

http://www.wellsaudio.com/power-conditioners

I question any audio company that states, "The specially designed outlets have phosphor bronze contacts (the best sounding material for audio contacts)..."

Given they use a circuit developed by Jack Bybee, and their reference uses Bybees, I would recommend checking out the Bybee Stealth, over the Wells.