PHONO PREAMP

Looking for suggestions for a used higher priced phono preamp. msrp $7000 to $13000.Thinking of Sutherland, ARC,Manley, Boulder so far. Going through the list of whats available here on Agon. Tube or solid state? thanks. 
rhodes
In that price range, I would definitely be getting the Zesto Tessera.  Some reviews out there by Bob Levi and Michael Fremer.  But it has all the flexibility in the world on the front panel as well.  I had the lesser Zesto Andros and was the best tube phono pre I've heard.  My dealer is a Zesto dealer and feel free to let me know if you want to talk with him about it.  
Decide on the price then purchase the Allnic which coordinates with that $ value.
Based on your system description thread it appears that the outputs of the phono stage would be driving the analog inputs of a Benchmark DAC2 HGC. The analog inputs of the Benchmark (which are only provided as unbalanced RCAs) have a specified impedance of only 20K, which will be marginal (or worse) for use with many tube-based phono stages, including some of those that have been suggested.

For example, the Lamm LP2.1 has a specified nominal output impedance of "typically 2.3K," which I suspect is significantly higher at deep bass frequencies, and even 2.3K does not meet the rule of thumb guideline of a 10x minimum ratio. Also, the ARC Ref Phono 2SE has a recommended load of "50K-100K ohms and 100pF (10K ohms minimum and 2000pF maximum)," which would seem to imply that a 20K load is not ideal.

Regards,
-- Al

Out of curiosity, why would you want to run the output of a phono preamp, specially a very high end model, into a DAC? Do you have a digital amplifier downstream of the Benchmark??