Peter Lederman in Second Bout With COVID-19

I saw on Facebook late last night that Mike Fremer told one of his Audio Friends that he heard from Peter Lederman of Soundsmith that he is suffering his second round with COVID.  Peter said he has blood clots on his lungs. That is all the post said.  Here is hoping that Peter pulls through with a full recovery. 
128x128stereo5
Peter is a class-act human being and his goodness goes well beyond this industry.  I wish him well, a speedy recovery, and a long & healthy life ahead.
Wow. About 6 weeks ago, I received my Beogram 4002 (of which I am the original owner) from Soundsmith, to whom I had sent it to for restoration. As part of this process, Soundsmith could have easily sold me a new cartridge, or charged me for rebuilding the existing cartridge, and I would have accepted and paid for this. But instead, they did neither. The extensive and professional service report included the following:
" ... original MMC20CL cartridge evaluated by Peter Lindermann, 40% usable for additional 500 hours. ..."
We need more like him and his company. I am hoping for the best, which, as far as I am concerned, is what he deserves.
@lewm, of course I knw you are talking about microthrombi. My guess is quite a few people are getting these at a lower rate but have recovered. The cases that expire were worse. Do microthrombi have the same composition as larger thrombi? If they do than they certainly will be resorbed. Until we start posting people who had severe covid but recovered we will not know for sure what happens after.

@bkeske, medical issues have a habit of getting twisted around even in the first person. Sometimes it is the doctors fault. They will frequently give a very shorthand explanation of what is going on and get miss understood. I usually do not get the full story until I get the notes from the hospital. Even then sometimes I remain confused. Hospital care has taken a dive since the recruitment of hospitalists. The job of a hospitalist is to make money for the corporation. In metropolitan areas primary care physicians got locked out of hospitals. The way they did it was in order to get inpatient privileges you had to have at least 20 inpatient cases a year. Very few of us have that many inpatient cases on a yearly basis. Many primary care physicians are happy with this as hospitals can be a PITA.
You make more money with less work staying in your office. The loser is as always the Patient. Medicine has become industrialized and impersonal. It's job is making money and not getting sued. Having been personally involved with "the best" hospitals in Boston on multiple occasions recently. I have had surgery 5 times in the last 2 years and each one was followed by complications, one a serious and iatrogenic osteomyelitis of my left clavicle which required 6 weeks of IV antibiotics and a bone graft from my right hip followed by an ilioinguinal neuropathy and a huge hematoma. I have fully recovered but am left with two steel plates and sixteen screws in my shoulder.