Personas....7F vs 9H

Thinking about one of these speakers. And looking for advice/thoughts about why you would prefer one over the other, suitability in a 18 x 18 room with high ceilings, etc. Have heard the 9H and was impressed. Aside from the room correction and built in amplification, and the benefits these should give, is there a difference in their sound that would cause one to be preferred over the other?

Thanks , 
Brrgrr
brrgrr
ARC in just the bass section and not touching the mid and tweeter at all = much better and far more flexible.  9H is also sealed, has two more woofers, beefier woofers, different cross over from mid to woofers, etc

The $10,000 upgrade ($8,000 or less during the promotion right now) is dollar for dollar a steal of an upgrade.
I'm just waiting for someone to come along and tell us how much better Vandersteen speakers are, how flawed Personas are.
Contuzzi, are you in la la Land somewhere, the 8 and 1/2 inch drivers are designed more intensely how do you do that. LOL
Bump. I bought the 7f yesterday and if you go on the website paradigm has a cutaway of the woofers and they're substantial in the 7f and 9h. 
I can't compare the 5f having never heard it but compared to the other passive speakers i've had in my room the last 5 years these 7f's are making me quickly forget what I liked so much about them. early days tho...