Perfect Path Technologies: Omega E mat

I’m curious about this product from Perfect Path Technologies and would like to hear from those that have experience with it. I’ve bought and used the Total Contact enhancer and like what it does for my system so I’m interested in hearing how this Omega E mat performs. 
t_ramey
Frank, 

FYI, my fridge IS maintaining a colder temperature. The fresh vegetables froze two weeks in a row. I did not put the Mat and freezing together initially but I thought I remembered an earlier post and you were right. I will raise the temperature, like you suggested.

Thanks,

rc
Frank, Tim,

Back to audio. I am thinking of placing the new “Smaller” pads, when released, on my 2 power strips and 2 power conditioners on each system. My question is, do you think I should do them all at once or in any particular order? 

Thanks,

rc
rc ... I'd do mine all at once. That way they can break in together, plus you'll get the maximum effect all at once in the SQ department. That would be fun. 

Frank
I placed my one E-Mat to the upper half of my 200 amp service.  Is there any significant benefit to putting an E-Mat to the lower half of the service where the breakers are located?
Nine days ago I placed 3 Emats in my friends system. 1 Mat each on the breaker box 40 ft from his audio system and the others on his dac and transport. The system was on when I arrived and he told me it had been spinning for a couple of hours..I had listened to these same components many time before and was never at ease at how the music made me feel. I brought music that I had just listened to on my home system and then listened to the same music on my friends system prior to placing the Emats as stated above. Same physical sensation...not at ease and not relaxed.

After placing the mats and playing the same music..within a minute or two I was now relaxed and at at total ease. Wow the turn around in how the music made me feel was amazing. No longer were my eyes and head moving around nor was body aimlessly wandering around on the chair in search of all the musical parts coming together. Now what  I saw and heard was in much better alignment and symmetrical form. And yes I was toe tapping..but in no time at all I found myself nodding off..all of this with new found details in the music. Amazing how the Emats enhance the musical experience almost as if I were surrounded by calm waters at the Captiva beach.

Okay that was day 1 now to day 9 or even before. My friend called to tell me his wife and daughter took notice that the 3 TVs in their house were much brighter and more colorful and  less grainy than before the installation of the Emats.The only Mat of the 3 that could have made an impression on the flat screens was the Mat on the breaker panel .They also made positive comments on the sound system and one was caught playing air guitar..never before.  Next day after that visual was announced the same 2 women complained to my friend that he needed to turn the electric water heater down as the water was way to hot. An Emat placed on an audio component would have no impact on an electric water heater but may if there was a Mat attached to the breaker panel.  I think there will be many more common devices and surfaces that will benefit with the placement and use of the Emat.Tom